- IT leadership and manage the development of talent, policies, standards and compliance to support the organization’s growth and operational needs.
- Plan for IT short term, and long term budget development
- Oversee and manage IT operation and IT procurement process
- Management of IT infrastructure, system uptime and business continuity.
- Continuously enhance the inhouse management information system, improving data capturing, reporting, ease of use capabilities, authenticity of information.
- Liaise with Management, HOD and end users for IT issues, projects, requirements gathering and implementation
- Oversee IT project implementation.
- IT Infrastructure and Support experiences
- Firewall management, preferably experienced with Fortigate
- Active Directory
- O365 Administration
- Virtualization, preferably experienced with Hyper V
- Networking, Network Policy Server administration, DNS.
- Management Information Systems
- Knowledge in business processes
- Leading a development team, preferably experienced with PHP, Laravel
- Development of internal management information system
- Experience in ERP project implementation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and/or Information System Management
- Managing and controlling ERP Data and functionality
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Characteristics of a successful candidate
- Quick Learner
- Able to perform under pressure
- Career Level: Manager
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Years of Experience: 5 years
- Job Type: Full-Time